Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 7 March 2013

A Catte - no progress to report

Sad to say, the title says it all. 

A significant part of the delay has been down to non-receipt of AVAS from a UK retailer.  It was not their fault but orders placed by them to the French manufacturing facility were not processed and I was not the only customer affected by the delay.  I had orders for silk threads backordered to 18 February which was some time ago.

Apart from this, I have been a little unwell following on from a hospital visit but have now recovered and will be picking up needle and thread again.

Sorry to all those who perhaps might have been looking forward to seeing progress on this particular piece.

6 comments:

Elaine said...

It is frustrating waiting for silks, I am still waiting for a back order from January for SDW!

Faye said...

So sorry to hear of delays like this..... Hopefully soon you will receive your goods,.... I know this must be very frustrating....

Faye said...

So sorry to hear of delays like this..... Hopefully soon you will receive your goods,.... I know this must be very frustrating....

Nicola said...

Oh Sally I am so sorry, please email me the colours you are waiting on and I will check my stash to see if I can help out.

Scarlet Letter said...

It is indeed very frustrating, waiting on back ordered silk, and especially frustrating these past few months when so many colors have been discontinued and substitutions have to be made. This is the reason why every chart of mine has the disclaimer that substitutions might have to be made because of silk colors discontinued, back ordered, or dye lots changed radically after the design was published. I have a reasonably good stash here if anyone is in a pinch. Send me a sample and I will try to match it.

Fiona said...

It is very frustrating when you have to wait. I was waiting for some colours, but managed to stitch with the colours I had and now have to fill in with the new threads I got two weeks ago. Hope it isn't too long till they arrive on your door mat.