Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Emma Miles Update

Hi All,

The holly band is complete as well as the small band below the holly with the butterflies or moths and Emma's name.  I am not sure if these are butterflies or moths or both, but I love the coloring on both of them. 

I am working on completing the cross stitch in the border now.  I am getting closer.

Emma Miles 3-3-13

                                                     Butterfly/Moth Detail


How exciting to see Marsha's post about the Christmas Sampler.  I am so glad I will have an opportunity to stitch this one.

Happy Stitching
Dawn

8 comments:

Bethany said...

I just loved working this sampler, it is one of my favorites. The border and the holy band I really enjoyed stitching. I look forward to seeing more of your progress.

Jenny said...

Your Emma is looking fantastic Dawn. Your stitching is beautiful and I too love the coloring of the butterflies/moths. I was excited about the Christmas Sampler as well. That will be a beautiful sampler to stitch. Happy Stitching.

Nicola said...

Absolutely beautiful Dawn.

Is is wonderful that Marsha is reprinting The Christmas Sampler. I think that there will be a lot of us stitching this one.

Krista said...

Beautiful progress, Dawn! Emma Miles is so pretty and it is wonderful to see your detail pics.

Gwen said...

Very nice progress.

Kathy said...

Dawn, Emma is looking so pretty!! And, you are making great progress.
When I stitched the butterflies (that's what they look like to me) I had to laugh because their wings reminded me of the candy sprinkles for cookies, lol.

janitam said...

I think they are moths, i like it, nice Christmas sampler

Fiona said...

Emma looks amazing. I think I will have to add her to my list, I especially like the holly band.