Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Emma Miles

 
 
Emma is about 3 1/2 weeks old now. I said I was a slow stitcher! I am learning and having sooo much fun.Still waiting to put her on the millennium frame.I just heard from FedEx yesterday and payed the customs duty, so hopefully any day now. The millennium frame price is adding up.The purchase price, delivery to Canada and now $30.00 customs.I keep reassuring myself it will be one of the wisest purchases I have made.
I try to stitch a little every evening. I only get  about 1-2 hrs. in,  then I am to sleepy. I am a school nurse in 6 schools plus give a prenatal class and a baby immunization clinic once a week. I am pretty much exhausted when stitching times rolls around. I am planning to take a couple days off just to stitch. I even told my husband( who is already retired) that he needs to disappear on those days.I need me and Emma time.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Debbie,
Your Emma is really lovely and your stitching is beautiful. I love this sampler and will probably stitch her at some point,but Matilda and I have become such good friends.......grins.....Happy Stitching.

Marsha said...

You go girl! I just took a day off work while the DH was at a conference for some dedicated Susan Singleton time. Emma is looking marvelous.

Nicola said...

I really begrudge paying customs and the post office handling charge.

Emma is so pretty and you will have Mary to stitch as well soon :o))

Tommye said...

Really lovely work. Slow is good as long as you're enjoying it.

janitam said...

Beautiful, and the border i love it

Fiona said...

I think you are making great progress. I'm a slow stitcher too, it is good to stitch at your own pace and enjoy the stitching time you do have.

Mdm Samm said...

really lovely progress..

next time you drop in at sewwequilt.com
leave an email so we can respond as you are a no reply blogger