Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 17 March 2013

Finally starting!!

I'm finally just starting Heloise Williams!!  The last few weeks have been busy with vacation and helping family with some surgery recovery. I picked up Heloise yesterday and began my first stitches. It's been a long, long time since I have stitched....the eyes don't work as well in the evening light!  Looking forward to posting my progress.  Happy St. Patrick's Day to all.....Irish or not, and happy birthday to Kathie B!

4 comments:

Debjabo said...

Congratulations Bets! Can't wait to see this family heirloom.
Deb

Nicola said...

I am looking forward to seeing Heloise, she will be a new one for me.

KathieB said...

Thank you!

Fiona said...

Looking forward to seeing photographs of your progress on Heloise.