Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 24 March 2013

Introduction Donna in TN

I have really been enjoying reading this blog and viewing all the gorgeous pictures of samplers.   I am an avid sampler maker, though I have been known to sew a quilt or crochet an afghan or two when the mood arises.

I have completed A LOT of samplers and I will share pictures of the Scarlet Letter samplers I have completed.   Besides crafting I really love being outdoors, I generally walk about 3 miles each day.  I live near the Smoky Mountains in TN and take advantage of that by hiking and walking through trails. 

I have two daughters ages 17 and 11 and I work part time as a substitute school teacher.  Even though I really don't have a lot of time to devote to stitching I get a lot done.  

I have a blog which is not updated often, sadly.  I look forward to sharing and learning with you.  Enjoy!!

Here is my blog...
http://crossstitchsamplers.blogspot.com/

Donna TN    I am adding TN since I have been told there are quite a few Donna's on this blog..

8 comments:

Martha S said...

Just visited your blog, your samplers are beautiful, just love the table topper. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Jonette said...

Welcome! I enjoyed looking at your beautiful work on your blog.

Jenny said...

Welcome Donna,
I just visited your blog and love your samplers. Your work is beautiful and I love your table topper as well. Perfect for Spring. Happy Stitching.

samplerlover said...

Hi Donna, it's lovely to see you here. Your sampler collection is really lovely and over the years, I have enjoyed paying a visit to your lovely blog. - Sandra.

Dona said...

Hi Donna! I enjoyed visiting your blog again. You have stitched some wonderful samplers!

Sabrina Fechtel said...

I just visited your blog and your samplers are inspirational! Not only do I love your choice of patterns but your work is so beautiful!! Thank you for sharing :)

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome Donna and thank you for participating. I know from following your blog that you will have some wonderful samplers to show us.

Fiona said...

Welcome Donna, you will love it here.