Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 25 March 2013

Lady & the Castle

Hello everyone,

Another weekend past, a few more stitches stitched.

I've started to outline the castle:


It was too dark and gloomy yesterday to get a good picture, but we did manage to miss the snow that many of the rest of you are coping with. It is hard to believe that this week is the last week of March. The year is almost one quarter over!  I wonder if I'll actually make it to here before the year is done.



5 comments:

Bethany said...

I just love this sampler, so many samplers to love and so little time to do them. I guess Nicola had a wonderful idea when she decided to do this. We can all enjoy seeing other's place their needles and finish samplers we all would love to do.

Nicola said...

Your patience with stitching this beautiful sampler over one is admirable. It is exquisite.

janitam said...

A very big project, a beautiful sampler

Pat L said...

Beautiful!

Fiona said...

Your sampler is coming along nicely. It is a very pretty sampler and I enjoy watching it emerge.