Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Lucretia and numbers

Greetings all,

I started my job out here in Seoul and although I have not had as much stitching time as before, I am very glad to be productive again.

The two SL pieces I am working on most diligently are Lucretia Maus, whom I still adore with all my heart....




And the Multiplication Table, which I adore a little less, but is still a great small piece to take along when I have to wait at the doctor's office or when I want something quick and mindless to pick up.


Everyone's work continues to amaze and inspire me. 

I am sorry for my cruddy photos. Some of you take stunning photos of your work. How do you do it? 

Take care,
Heather


8 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh I am happy to see someone doing the multiplication table, it was one of the first charts that caught my eye because it seemed unusual. Both of your projects are looking good ;)

PoundingSand said...

I love how bold the border is for Lucretia Maus, but did not realize it was queen-stitches. Fabulous! Love seeing your progress.

Kate

Nicola said...

Your stitching is exquisite and Lucretia blows me away.

Bhooma said...

Hi Heather,

Beautiful stitching as usual. I see you started the multiplication table too :)

I may have to add Lucretia Maus to my wish list which seems to be growing by leaps and bounds now-a-days LOL.

Your friend,

Bhooma

Kathy said...

Heather, both of your samplers are so pretty and I especially like the border on the multiplication table. Great work!

janitam said...

love the colors, it is beautiful

Kevin said...

I think your photos look great! I love the Lucretia Maus sampler. Really beautiful.

Fiona said...

I love the colours in Lucretia, I think your photographs look great, they are really clear and bright.