Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 14 March 2013

My Scarlet Letter Works in Progress

I have been stitching my Scarlet Letter projects with not as much progress as I would like to have as I have three of them going here but oh how I enjoy all of them.  The first one is Elizabeth Sheffield's House has been under construction with a few windows left to finish.  I discovered that I was off by 4 threads on the house and frogged my roof and outline of it out but then got what I took out put back in FINALLY! 


The next project is my Jane Atkinson that I just dearly love but she has not gotten as much stitched as I would have liked but she has not been forgotten by any means.  I just love this one and hope to have more to show on her soon.

Last but not least, I am excited as my dear sweet husband surprised me with Manifesto that I have been really wanting from the day I first saw it!  Oh how I love this sampler and I have what seemed like hours of stitching on it here to show but compared to all of the ladies doing it,  I have not even scratched the surface of this magnificent sampler.   I am most definitely a Scarlet Letter addict!!  I just think they are all just out of this world to stitch!!!  I think that one can never have enough Scarlet Letter samplers and I just love seeing everyone's stitching here!  :)

10 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

It's fun to rotate projects, I couldn't just work on one design. They all look really good.

Bhooma said...

Nice work there. I too am working on a few Scarlet Letter charts and am enjoying each one of them.

Jenny said...

All your samplers are beautiful! I agree that all the charts from SL are wonderful and one can never have enough. Isn't it fun to have such a variety?

Cheri said...

All three are just beautiful. Glad to see you started on Manafesto.

Nicola said...

Each and everyone is looking so beautiful Debby, you have done so much since your last post, a huge well done :o))

Tommye said...

I admire anyone who can rotate through 3 such amazing pieces! I'd get hooked on each one until they were done. Well done.

Kathy said...

You sure have three lovely samplers going and doing good on all three. I would have a hard time trying to decide which one to work on first. Do you have a certain day of the week you work on each?

Kevin said...

LOVE all three of your current projects! Elizabeth Sheffield is one of my favorites. I just may have to start her SOON. Seeing your beautiful work is too tempting not to stitch it.

janitam said...

A beautiful sampler, must be fun to make this one.

Fiona said...

Your projects look amazing.