Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 25 March 2013

New Update

Hi All,

I am starting to lose interest in Emma so I am trying to push through to the end.  There is really not much left but it will take at least a couple more weeks.  I find myself distracted by other projects.  Maybe I need to start another Scarlet Letter sampler and put Emma aside for awhile.  But I am so close.......


                                                                   


Happy Stitching
Dawn M

6 comments:

MoonBeam said...

Hi Dawn...

You sound like me...why do we do that? I hope you finish Emma...she looks very pretty, but I understand totally.

We'll see....

Bobbi

Nicola said...

Dawn you cannot stop now when you are sooooo close, just think how good you will feel when Emma is hanging on your sampler wall.

Lanie said...

Oh, Dawn you are so close and Emma is so pretty!
Sending "good finishing thoughts" your way.
But I agree it is so difficult to concentrate on just one SL sampler!

Dona said...

It's such a pretty sampler. I hope you do finish it. I rotate samplers for that very reason.

Cindy L said...

Dawn, you are so close! It is so beautiful, you will love having it finished.

Fiona said...

The end is in sight, I would stick with Emma and get her all done.