Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 17 March 2013

not yet started, but .......

I have received my Scarlet Letter kit, but have not yet started it as other projects are getting in the way.  I am mid way through a sampler for my son's wedding in May.  However, I picked the Mary Ann Hutton Christmas 1801 sampler as I thought that, with Christmas in mind, it would inspire me to crack on once I get started.  So there it is, not yet commenced, a blank canvas which I am looking forward to filling.  Once I am started a photo will follow.  Watch this space!

6 comments:

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome Pam so nice to have you here stitching with us.

Ladies - Pam is from my little village on the Lizard Peninsular and from a chat in the post office has found herself part of our group.

Besides being a gifted needleworker Pam runs the WI craft group and works tirelessly to ensure that it keeps going.

Krista said...

Welcome, Pam! Mary Ann Hutton is a wonderful choice. I love Christmas and Christmas carols, so it is one of my favorites too. I look forward to watching your progress.

Elaine said...

Welome Pam!
The Christmas Sampler is beautiful, looking forward to seeing your progress :)

Michele said...

Welcome Pam, The Christmas Sampler is one of my favourites, looking forward to seeing your progress.

Love to Stitch said...

So glad you have joined! Welcome:). Looks like you have chosen a beautiful sampler and we look forward to you first pics!! We will be cheering you on as well to finish your son's wedding sampler!!

Fiona said...

Welcome Pam, looking forward to watching your progress onceyou get started.