Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Rebecca Robinson's better half...

Hello from North Carolina....

I wanted to take a moment to show you my progress of Rebecca Robinson.... She is quite the lady and her right side is complete!




I have taken a long look at each motif.... From large to small..



These pair of birds are too sweet... Pink feet and all..




And this urn was so, so colorful through Rebecca's eyes...

Yes, Rebecca's better half is her right side.... For now...



My goal is to complete this sampler in March.... If I do, great, if I don't, oh well.... No worries..... Just enjoy the journey...

Everyone's samplers are coming together so nicely.... For me, One of the highlights of each evening, is reviewing the updates on blog one and blog two... Such works of art are in the making!!

Enjoy your day and evening......

Faye.....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

13 comments:

Kevin said...

Absolutely beautiful! I am still in awe that every time I see all the gorgeous work everyone is stitching here, there is always yet another one I find that I feel I MUST add to my wish list. This is one, for sure. Great job, Faye!

Jenny said...

Rebecca is beautiful Faye. Your stitching is awesome and I love the motifs in this sampler. How exciting that a finish is in sight.

Sabrina Fechtel said...

I LOVE it !!!!! It's beautiful!!

Diana said...

Me too - ditto

Carolann Dunaske said...

It's taking every bit of my limited will power not to start this sampler...everytime you post, I get the urge again. Your stitching is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Jonette said...

Beautiful!!!! My wish list grows....

Ellen said...

Rebecca is gorgeous, love her!

Hugs,

Tommye said...

Faye, your work is incomparable. Well done.

JoAnn said...

You are almost there and it is so beautiful. I thought I had Rebecca in my stash and when I looked, alas it was Rachel Ayres. I like Rachel, but Rebecca is drawing me to her after viewing yours.

Lanie said...

Faye, your Rebecca is beautiful. Your stitching is lovely. And, wow, she is almost finished!

Kielrain said...

You look very close to that finish. Great piece!

janitam said...

Beautiful sampler

Fiona said...

Rebecca looks amazing.