Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 2 March 2013

Ruth Bacheler Progress

I am really enjoying this sampler even though you do get a little tired of the small pendents in the border.  Below is my progress to date with the first part completed and a small start on the second part of the chart.


Ruth Bacheler 1717
Stitched on 40-ct Lakeside Linen Pecan Butter using DMC

I am really enjoying being a part of this group and seeing everyone's great starts and finishes.  Thanks again to Nicola for this great blog.  She has brought all of us with a love of samplers together in a very unique way.  It sure makes the world a lot smaller.

Happy stitching.... 

11 comments:

Kathy said...

Such a lovely sampler. Keep up the good work.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Great progress Robert.

Beautiful vivid colors, love your choice of linen.

I can almost see the pendents waving.

MoonBeam said...

Wonderful progress, Robert. You are flying through that.

I just visited your blog for the first time in a long time and posted there. Your stitching...and finishes...are amazing.

Keep up the good work.

Bobbi

Faye said...

Stunning Robert! You are moving along swiftly!

Cindy L said...

Wow, Robert you have done so much on the sampler. The colors are beautiful!

Nicola said...

I agree with the other comments Robert you have made wonderful progress.

I love this sampler and it is perfect for a winter time project to bring some colour and sunshine into the day.

I am sooooo pleased you are enjoying the group.

Kevin said...

This looks awesome, Robert. I love the colors and various designs in this one. Also happy to see another guy taking Nicola's SL challenge. Keep up the great work!

Kim Hummel said...

Your sampler is looking great. I am also working on this one but I have skipped around a bit. That satin stitch really eats up the floss.

Marsha said...

It's beautiful. I got her for my stash recently.

janitam said...

Beautiful work, love the colors.

Fiona said...

Your sampler looks great and the colours are very striking.