Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 25 March 2013

Ruth Bacheler




Ruth Bacheler 1717, 35 ct linen from kit, AVAS silk

I am so excited that I have another finish.  This is one that I pulled out of my stash already half complete.  Don't know why I stopped working on it.  I have a horrible time staying focused on any one piece so it is great to finally be getting some of my WIP's completed.  Those Irish Points were a lot of fun to work and they went super fast, the florentine took longer than I had hoped.

Next up is Amelia Boyce.  One of my all time favorites that I have picked up and put down so many times.  I want to get her completed this time.  First though, I have to take a break to crochet a baby afghan.

18 comments:

Love to Stitch said...

Congrats Kim on another gorgeous finish! I just got my pattern in the mail and I am looking forward to stitching this one for sure. Looking forward to seeing it in person :) I cant wait to see Amelia!!

Diana said...

Beautiful & love the colors !!

Nicola said...

Well done on a superb finish. I really must put Ruth on my to stitch list. She is a perfect stitch for dreary days, her colours would brighten the darkest of days.

Angie Burrett said...

Well done Kim - your sampler is colourful and beautiful.

KathieB said...

Wow--Ruth is a beauty! Those flame-stitch sections....swoon.

donnacrafts said...

Amazing. I love this sampler...so bright and cheerful. Enjoy!!

Elizabeth said...

Just Beautiful. The colours are stunning,

Lanie said...

Congratulations, Kim! Your Ruth is so pretty ... I love this sampler. The design and the colors are just DELISH!

Faye said...

Way to go Kim!!! This will be stunning once framed.... It sure is on my wish list..... Nice job, Faye

SonjaC said...

Just beautiful, congrats, I am jealous.

Mary said...

Kim, she's fabulous! Those colors just pop.

Ellen said...

Gorgeous finish! Another one added to my to stitch list ha ha!

Hugs,

Marsha said...

I love this sampler. So gorgeous. Congrats.

janitam said...

beautiful colors and work, up to the next. And an good crochet time.

Dona said...

Congratulations on your finish! VEry pretty! Amelia Boyce is such an interesting sampler. I love its border and the flower urns in each corner.

Cindy L said...

Kim, congratulations on a beautiful finish.

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your finish, Ruth looks amazing.

Katherine said...

Very pretty!