Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

THANK YOU!

A big warm thank you to Nicola and Marsha!  I received my drawing prize " A Stitch in Rhyme" in the mail. I have sampler reference books on alphabets and motifs but this is the first with sampler verses and look forward to reading it.                                    We had over 9 inches of snow here in the midwest and I am off today, so I plan on staying warm - reading and stitching.

Thank you again,

Cindy L

3 comments:

MoonBeam said...

Congratulations!

Your plan for the day sounds like a perfect way to deal with nine inches of snow. Enjoy.

Bobbi

Nicola said...

I think reading Stitch In Rhyme a perfect way of spending a snowy day. Wonderful timing.

Fiona said...

Enjoy your new book.