Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 10 March 2013

THE HUNTSMAN

WIP Sabrina The Huntsman
This is my progress so far on The Huntsman!  I started this in July 15 of 2012, I know because it was my birthday present from my husband the day before.  I am doing this on 36 count linen using the silks from The Scarlet Letter. If anyone wonders whether the silk is worth it I believe it is!!! The colors and the sheen of the silk is very beautiful!  I changed his face a bit to look a little more pleasant :)

7 comments:

Sabrina Fechtel said...

Also this is all over one tent stitch!

Deb said...

The colors are so gorgeous in this!! Just beautiful work!!

Jenny said...

This sampler is simply stunning. You are doing a beautiful job on it.

Faye said...

Oh my!!!! This piece is just stunning!!!

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome to the group Sabrina. Your project is stunning and yes AVAS are worth stitching with.

Thank you for participating.

MoonBeam said...

Beautiful...it is as if you are painting a picture here.

Great work.

Bobbi

Fiona said...

Great progress on your piece, the colours are so vibrant.