Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 7 March 2013

Turning a corner.....

Hello all......

I have been enjoying having the time to devote to Rebecca these days.... Here is a quick updated photo...




It is so very hard to believe I am already to the top left corner with only 9 honeysuckle blossems left in the border.....there Re 38 in total and I can just about stitch them by memory now!!!




The large urn is a work in progress.....




I am enjoying reading about everyone's Scarlet Letter samplers..... There are SO many gorgeous creations in progress on this blog...... Keep up the great work everyone!!!!

Smiles,

Faye



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

12 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Wow!Rebecca is stunning.

Angie Burrett said...

Beautiful work Faye: RR is coming along fast, you must be so pleased to have more time to sew. This is one of my favourite SL samplers, it truly has the WOW factor! That border will be finished before you know it...!

Krista said...

GORGEOUS, Faye!!!

janitam said...

It is beautiful, i love the houses and the colors

santadeb said...

Oh I love it, I just started this last night, my very first project on 40ct and am loving it, your posts gave me incentive to get it going so thank you!

Deb

MoonBeam said...

This sampler is really coming to life and looking beautiful. Great going, Faye.

Bobbi

Dawn said...

Beautiful! Wow it will be finished before you know it.
There are so many temptations to start new ones seeing all this wonderful work!

Deb said...

Wow, is this beautiful! I can imagine that you are more than thrilled that you have have good progress. You're going to be finished with it in no time!!

Faye said...

Thanks all for these words of praise and encouragement... I want to stitch on her constantly, but at the same time, don't want her to end!

Merry Wind Farm said...

Hi, Faye,
Your Rebecca is just beautiful! I stitched her years ago and for some reason gave her away :( I still have the chart, I save all of my stitched charts, and might just have to do her again to keep!
Melinda

Tommye said...

Just gorgeous, Faye. Love that border, but I'm sure it gets old after a few zillion blossoms! Great job.

Fiona said...

Rebecca is looking stunning. I'm sure it will be no time at all till you have the border and the urn all finished up.