Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 8 March 2013

Where I stitch and Dorcas Haynes

Hi everyone, below is where I am stitching SL's Quaker Pincushions
                                                   The start of the second pincushion
 In the foreground is the start of Dorcas Haynes
                                                   Here is what I have done so far
 This is where I sit in the evening with the family while we watch TV - this is where I knit and catch up on my magazine reading.
 Now this is how I start my mornings, watching the news while having a cup of coffee -  usually little miss Jazmine is sitting behind me, but when I move she takes over the whole chair. 
That is all for this past week - next week will be even slimmer - I have book club at my house and it is also Cherry Blossom Festival 2 weeks here in Macon.  So I will be busy practicing flower arrangements for my contribution with my Ikebana group - we fill one of the historic with Ikebana flower arrangement each year.

Until next week   ------   Roberta

3 comments:

Krista said...

All of your crafts and 'crafting spots' look so lovely. Miss Jazmine looks quite content too!

brod'attitude said...

I notice lot of stichers have a cat.

Fiona said...

Love your work table. Do you just move around the table to work on different projects. Your family room spot is really pretty, I like the fabric your chair and footstool are covered in.