Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 15 April 2013

A Very Tardy Introduction, Indeed!

I beg everone's pardon for being so late in posting. There are a million reasons why, but they're just excuses! Hopefully, I will posting on a weekly basis going forward, despite whether or not I've made significant progress.

First, I would like to thank everyone for getting me on the blog. And a belated Happy  B'Day to Nicola!

There were so many choices at The Scarlet Letter, so many lovely samplers, that I had a hard time choosing. I wanted to make sure I could complete the project in the time frame, so I settled on The Faery Queen. I like the design elements and the cipher look of the alphabet. I have started, but as my luck would have it, I didn't start in far enough so I will be doing a small bit of reverse stitching! I hope to have a picture of my progress soon.











3 comments:

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome to the group and thank you for participating.

The Faery Queen is so pretty, I m looking forward to your progress photos.

Fiona said...

Welcome and I'm looking forward to seeing your on progress.

donnacrafts said...

Welcome to this group. I look forward to learning and sharing with you. Enjoy!