Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 8 April 2013

And all was for an Appil....


Hello all sampler lovers...!!!!

I am happy to say that And all was for an Appil is my next Scarlet Letter project.... I am in love with this colorful interpretation of the classic Adam & Eve.....
And all for an Appil

It's my intention to stitch all the black outlining before delving into those luscious colors..... 36 ct creme Edinburgh with specified npi silks...

image

It is almost comical at this point!!!!

I sure am enjoying seeing everyone's progress on their SL stitches.... Already, I have a couple samplers I'm eyeing as my potential third 2013 SL stitch..... Are you making your lists???

Enjoy your evening....

Faye

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Nicola said...

A good choice Faye and a change from Rebecca. You have made good progress with your outling.

Lanie said...

Great start, Faye ... this is a fun A&E ... hope you enjoy!

Cindy L said...

Faye, a wonderful start! It will be fun to "color" in between the outlines.

Fiona said...

I agree that the figures look comical at the moment. You have made great progress on the outline.

Stitch Wizard said...

I love this sampler too! You should be an expert at outlining when you get this part finished. You are making great progress!