Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 8 April 2013

Another Challenge

  I haven't worked on another Scarlet Letter sampler since I finished Ann Grimshaw in February so it seemed the time was right for another challenge.  Since this is the year of the UFO for me, I thought I would revive another long languishing beauty to work on.  This poor thing has been in hiding for at least 10 years and has the creases to prove it!!

A Flamestitch Sampler
36 ct Summer Khaki w/ DMC
As you can see, I was just getting to the good parts when it somehow slipped into obscurity.  I am really looking forward to getting this one back into the rotation!  The colors are luscious and the bargello is calling to me!!


  As you might suspect, I haven't been resting my needle since my finish in February.  To see what I've been up to visit me at For Love of the Needle!

Happy Stitching,  Laura

10 comments:

Nicola said...

Oh those colours, how beautiful they are. I cannot wait to see more.

samplerlover said...

Oh, I have always loved this one. I have the chart and its on the "to do" list. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Krista said...

It is so nice to pull out a UFO, it is like getting a jump start on a new project. I look forward to seeing your progress, it is so colorful!

Lanie said...

This sampler is one that always catches my eye while browsing through the SL website ... so pretty! Hope you enjoy reacquainting yourself!

Jenny said...

This is such a beautiful sampler. I will love watching your progress on her.

Debbie Bauer said...

Very nice and the colors are luscious!Anxious to follow your progress.

Cindy L said...

Such a pretty sampler. I look forward to seeing updates on it.

Vera said...

This, too, has caught my eye...I need to see more!

Fiona said...

Looking forward to seeing the bargello section emerge from your needle.

janitam said...

This is a pretty sampler.