Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 15 April 2013

Back to Rachel

The additional silks for Rachel Jarratt arrived, so I've been spending some time with her again.  I skipped down to Band 6 (bands 4&5 are still not finished, only outlined).  I'm actually aiming for Band 7 for queen stitch practice but don't trust my ability to simply count that far and dig in.

Where it was back when I joined the blog and picked up the WIP:

Rachel Jarratt, Band 6, Dec 12th


 And now:
Band 6, April 14th

This past week we've had more than 3-3/4" (9.6cm) of chilly rain here in Michigan.  The flower buds have quit opening, so I'm getting my dose of Spring colors from all the lovely embroidery here in the blog.

Kate

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Nice progress.

donnacrafts said...

Very pretty, please keep posting on Rachel. I just love that sampler, but have always been afraid to tackle all of those specialty stitches. Thanks for the update.

Kaisievic said...

Rachel is yet another gorgeous sampler. Love the pink flowers.

Krista said...

So beautiful! Love the pretty colors in this one!