Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 11 April 2013

Dorothy Walpole Finished

I finished Dorothy last week, she was such a joy to stitch that I actually felt a little sad when I put in the last stitches. She is a gorgeous sampler and I am quite happy to have finished her in a relatively short period of time, especially considering there were a few weeks that I was not able to even pick her up and put in a single stitch!

I have to say I haven't been able to do much on Manifesto, but this week I plan to get on the "one day a week" thing and maybe I will begin to make a little progress.

The pictures aren't particularly good but she goes to the framer tomorrow so I will get better ones when she comes back. Next time I will have some pictures of Manifesto, hopefully!!




17 comments:

Vera said...

Congratulations Sonja on a gorgeous finish!! You must be so proud. I cannot wait to see her in her framed glory. Are you planning to do another SL sampler (in addition to Manifesto)?

llknbillburg said...

Just stunning! What a sense of accomplishment you must have since it is quite a large sampler! Laura

Ellen said...

Wow, gorgeous! Congrats on the finish!

I have a long way to go on mine ha ha!

Hugs,

Kevin said...

Really beautiful! Congratulations!

Lanie said...

Beautiful Sonja. Dorothy is a lovely sampler and I love yours! Look forward to seeing her framed!

Cindy L said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish.

Deb said...

I love your finish!! Congratulations!!

Jennifer H said...

Dorothy looks lovely as ever! I never get tired of seeing a finish of her on the blogs one and two. :)

Congrats on the fantastic finish!

Hugs and Love,
Jennifer H

Jenny said...

Beautiful finish! Congratulations......Dorothy is such a wonderful sampler and you did an exceptional job on her. Wouldn't she be surprised to see how we all love her sampler so much?

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your finish. Dorothy looks fantastic. Looking forward to seeing it framed and watching your progress on Manifesto.

Marsha said...

Very nice.

Kathy said...

Big congratulations coming your way for a fantastic finish.

janitam said...

So beautiful

Diana said...

Beautiful

MoonBeam said...

So beautiful. You did a wonderful job. Can't wait to see her all framed out.

I just can't get going on my Dorothy for some reason. I have actually started another smaller SL which I should be able to start devoting some time to this week.

Really happy for you and your beautiful finish!

Bobbi

Nicola said...

What a wonderful finish Sonja. I just love the whole look of your Dorothy.

Silkstitcher said...

Sonja your Dorothy is so beautiful. I especially love the flame stitch section. The colors stand out so beautiful! She would not be near as lovely without that section! Congratulations on a beautiful job. It will be a treat to see her framed! Watch your checkbook , ha! lol
Kay Lynn