Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Elizabeth Sheffield

Hello,

    We've still been having internet problems since a new cable was laid....very frustrating.  At least it has not interfered with stitching. I have been able to make a lot of progress on the over 1 on Elizabeth. I figure if I complete the over 1 in the center then the border is mostly over 2 and will go quickly.


This picture looks more like the fabric color from the kit than my past photos. More of a sand color. Hopefully I will get these photos right by the end of the challenge.
     I am also alternating with Ann Greanwalt. Ann is almost done and will show a photo next post.

     Once again I would like to thank everyone for their birthday wishes this month.

Cindy

13 comments:

Jenny said...

Your Elizabeth is just beautiful Cindy. I love Rhode Island samplers so this is definitely on my list to stitch. Your stitching is lovely as well.

Julierose said...

I just really love this "Elizabeth"--the colors are so joyful!! Julierose

Laura said...

I love it.
You're doing fine

Fiona said...

Elizabeth looks fantastic. Your photographs look fine to me.

Nicola said...

Wonderful progress Cindy. She is a stunner.

It is so frustrating having internet issues. Ours has been temperamentally lately and we have put it down to the building work.

Pat L said...

Great job as always! I need to get motivated to keep going on mine.

Vera said...

This is so beautiful. Lovely work!

Lanie said...

"Elizabeth" is definitely one of the pretty girls! .... so much to love about her! Your work is beautiful, Cindy!

Stitch Wizard said...

This is just gorgeous and I need to get back to mine after seeing how lovely your Elizabeth Sheffield looks. She has been put aside for Manifesto but I really want to get more on her done. You sure do inspire me! :)

Stitch Wizard said...

This is just gorgeous and I need to get back to mine after seeing how lovely your Elizabeth Sheffield looks. She has been put aside for Manifesto but I really want to get more on her done. You sure do inspire me! :)

Jonette said...

So beautiful!!!! This is in my stash to do eventually.... Thanks for sharing!

Cindy L said...

Thank you everyone on your comments and encouragement. This has been such a delightful sampler to do.

Tommye said...

she's beautiful, Cindy!! Well done. And I love that linen.