Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Emma Miles Happy Dance

No, I didn't finish but I did complete the over one section that has had me complaining so much!!  I am very glad to be finished with this part.  I know there is another over one part but that doesn't intimidate me as much as this one did.  I spent ALL day today stitching with the goal of finishing that section and I did!  On to bigger stitches now.......
I went to the local stitching shop last week and guess what I bought.....And All Was For An Appil!!!  That will be my next SL piece.  I'm keeping the chart near my stitching chair to inspire me, lol!
http://www.scarlet-letter.com/samplers/appil.php

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Hurray! Congratulations on reaching your goal!

KB said...

Way to go Lynn!!! I knew you could do it!!! can't wait to see Emma IRL... are you bringing her on Tues??

Kathy said...

Lynn, she's looking beautiful!!

MoonBeam said...

Great job. The over one looks great here; I'm sure it is striking on your sampler.

Bobbi

A Canny Stitcher said...

Ooh, I feel your pain on the over one. Congratulations on getting it finished. Anne

Nicola said...

Well sone Lynn, that is such an acheivement, now for some fun stitching.

Lanie said...

Beautiful progress Lynn and congratulations on getting the over 1 section behind you.
Enjoy!

Faye said...

Like you, my next SL stitch was to be AAWFAA.... I just have started her...... You'll move along nicely with the over one done.... Beautiful!

Carolann Dunaske said...

Your "Emma" is beautiful...we couldn't hear you complaining!!!

Cindy L said...

Lynn, your over 1 turned out beautifully. It is fun to have that next sampler ready to go too.

Fiona said...

Your over one looks great, you deserve to dance.