Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 7 April 2013

Emma Miles

It's a good thing this isn't a race ! Stitching is slow but steady on Emma.This is the first time I have done stitching over one. Thanks to Debby's (Stitchergal) advice I did the Adam and Eve part in tent stitch . However the verse needs to be 1x1.

 I am loving the stitching( even the dreaded 1x1) ,every ones posts, advise, suggestions etc.
My Mary Wilson and The Christmas sampler are calling out to me but I am afraid if I start one of them I will have to many w.i.p's and no finished samplers.
 Plus I am trying to complete a (Hardanger) Ruth Hanke Angel before Christmas. Oh my goodness -back to university at 50 and now learning to stitch at almost.... not yet 60.













6 comments:

Jenny said...

Your Emma is looking beautiful Debbie. Your stitching is beautiful as well.......especially the over 1....winks....I am so anxious to start SDW but I so want to finish Matilda first. She is to special to me and I cannot bear to see her in my WIP basket....grins....Happy Stitching.

Kathy said...

Debbie, your Emma is just gorgeous!!

Nicola said...

Well done Debbie, she is looking stunning. Over one is not too bad when your eyes adjust and you get in the momentum of it.

Lanie said...

Nope, no races here, just kind words and encouragement! And good for you always learning and moving forward!

Cindy L said...

Debbie, your Emma is so lovely. The over 1 takes time but you will love the finish!

Fiona said...

Emma is looking gorgeous.