Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Enjoying the Journey and a Little Progress

hello everyone,

WOW!  I am so in awe of the stitching and talent on these scarlet letter sampler blogs!!!

I want to do the Huntsman!  and Manifesto!  and Grace Catlin!  and.... so MANY!

meanwhile I am plugging along and enjoying E. Raysor.  (I had one of my kids re-charge the camera for me, and it looks a little bit like maybe he left a thumbprint on the lens??!!  : ) 

I am not a great photographer but at least you get a general idea that I. have. made. progress.  !!!



I will try to take a better picture soon.  I've been enjoying stitching this while I watch British drama and think about why Elizabeth chose the colors and motifs that she did.

 
Congratulations also to all of you who are doing such incredible work...you are so inspiring!
 
happy stitching,
Theresa

4 comments:

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

It is looking so good. I like these motif samplers as there is a sense of achievement as each is completed. Irene xxx

Fiona said...

Looks great.

Krista said...

Lovely Theresa! I have this kit with the silk, I must get started!! :)

Nicola said...

She is such a charming sampler, so appealing.