Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 1 April 2013

finally

Well, it took 20+ years to finally finish this one;  but Jean Scrimgrower is finished.  I picked up this WIP that was a SL kit,silk,and immediately started.   I put it down after finishing 1/3 of the border and the pansey band.  After seeing Nicolas blog, I decided to join in hopes that I would finish some of my WIP's .  Dec 15 , I decided to do JS and I finished stitching her Mar 8 , 2013. Now I am doing another WIP, Martha Salter, another SL kit, silk.  This sampler had the first 2 bands completedbefore stopping.  Oh, yes I started her in 2001 aftervisiting the V&A museum, which was GREAT.  Will, post pictures when I figure out how....Carolm

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Well done on your finish...I wonder how many folk have SL WIPs from years ago?

C Street Samplerworks said...

Congratulations on finishing your WIP at long last, and good luck on Martha Salter! I look forward to seeing photos.

Peace & Love,
Fran

Tommye said...

How exciting for you! Congrats. I am just putting my JS kit together. I'm missing 2 or 3 silks yet. But I will be starting soon.

Nicola said...

A huge well done. I you need help with photos let me know. Would you like to email it to ne and I will pop it into your post?

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your finish.