Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 8 April 2013

Lady & the Castle - little progress

Hello everyone,

It has been a couple of weeks since my last post. Here is the piece as of last evening. Very little progress because my time has been taken up with other matters:






I have been reading everyone's posts on both blogs and am amazed at what you've been able to accomplish. Thank you for letting me stitch vicariously! I love coming across "new to me" pieces.

4 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Stunning!

Lanie said...

Erica, every bit of progress on your Lady is lovely. I am enjoying your progress on her!

Nicola said...

I agree with Lanie. She is lovely and I look forward to your posts.

Fiona said...

Your lady and castle look lovely. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Hopefully things will settle down soon and you can get back to stitching.