Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 6 April 2013

Mary Ann Hutton update




I have finished the top section of the sampler.


I have also stitched the vine and border all the way around.



Next I am going to work on the little red flowers in the border.

Happy Stitching,
Cheri

Wow, I see I missed a stitch on that white scroll. Why do you notice missed stitches on the pictures that you do not see in hand? Good thing we have the blog, it lets us look at our own work more closely also : )

7 comments:

Lelia said...

Your stitching is lovely! What a beautiful sampler - stitch well today

Nicola said...

Miss Hutton is so beautiful Cheri, well done.

I too have found you see more from a photo, so strange.

Jenny said...

Mary Ann is looking simply wonderful. You are doing a beautiful job on her.

MoonBeam said...

I like this start...nice colors, crisp and clean look to it. Love the lettering.

As I was walking in to work the other day I glanced at a document that I had typed at home...and immediately spotted a typo and another error. How does that happen?

Bobbi

Teresa S. said...

Mary Ann is coming along nicely. I think your white shows up better on your fabric than mine does.

Isn't it a great feeling when the vine border matches up? Yes!!

Cindy L said...

Cheri, your Mary Ann is looking lovely. I am waiting on some threads to start this one too.

Fiona said...

She looks great and your stitching looks very neat and even.