Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 26 April 2013

My Manifesto Progress

I have been stitching on Manifesto and just can't seem to put it down.  I actually have more of the blue background done around the pineapple but this is the most current photo I have and will take another soon after I start outlining the tulip underneath.  I did half of the blue on this section to the right of the pineapple and want to reward myself by doing the outlining of the tulip before doing the blue background on the other side.  I had a little bit of a fall on thescooter trying to help my husband tow his home after his engine quit.   I am a bit black and blue but as long as I can stitch and ride, I am feeling ok about it all.  It could have been so much worse.   I haven't posted in awhile and wanted to at least show my current photo.

15 comments:

Dee said...

Those colors are stunning!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Sorry about your accident. I took a fall two weeks ago am still black and blue and stiff all over--hope you recover more quickly than I did.

Beautiful work!

Kathy Koontz said...

I agree with Dee, the colors are stunning. Sorry about you being black and blue, hope the achiness goes away soon.

Vera said...

Yes - those colors are amazing. So vibrant. I love it. Hope you are feeling better soon. Best sit and stitch and take it easy for awhile....

Faye said...

Ouch!!!!! Look at that pineapple!!! Stunning....

Julierose said...

Just beautiful colors...so vibrant!! julierose

Fiona said...

I hope your bruises heal soon. Your Manifesto looks beautiful.

Cheri said...

I echo every one else's comments, the colors on manifesto are just gorgeous. You take care, stitching is good medicine.

Cindy L said...

Manifesto is coming along so nicely. I love the colors and seeing the updates. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Kaisievic said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Kathy said...

Great looking stitching and the colors are so pretty. Good wishes for a quick recovery.

Nicola said...

Wonderful progress Deb. I am sorry to hear about your accident. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Barbara Day said...

Beautiful! It's breathtaking. Hope you feel better, at least enough to get some good stitching time.

Stitch Wizard said...

Thank you everyone for your encouragement here and I actually am turning the corner and feeling a bit better and especially where the arm is concerned. As long as I can stitch I feel hopeful for a speedy recovery. Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments!!

Kevin said...

Such a beautiful job! I'm sure it's a fun one to stitch, but time consuming as well.