Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Not much progress

  My time has been consumed with other things this week so there has been little stitching. I usually stitch every evening so I get at least 3 or 4 hrs. in but this week it was not to be.  I was able to get the outline in on my Flamestitch Sampler though!


  Next week doesn't look very good for stitching time either but I will do the best I can!!

 Laura
For Love of the Needle

6 comments:

Faye said...

We have weeks like that...... Mines turned crazy too!!!

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Life does have a tendency to get in the way! Heyho. Irene xxx

Fiona said...

I really don't like it when life gets in the way of my stitching. Your border looks lovely.

HollyXSing said...

Awesome, Laura!

I totally love it!

-Holly

brod'attitude said...

Same for me. I did not have my embroidery sampler of the month

Nicola said...

Some weeks go like that. I get quite unsettled within myself if I cannot stitch.