Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 13 April 2013

Off in a new direction




Just a quick little update on Mary Ann. I have finished the border this past week and I am so sorry to the original Mary Ann but I continued to make mine more symmetrical. Now I am off in a new direction starting on some of the motifs.



I have to say Nicola, the last two give away puzzles have been much more of a challenge. I still have not figured out the no words just pictures one, however, I am having a lot of fun visiting blogs and searching for the mystery stitcher.

Happy stitching all,
Cheri


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Miss Hutton is looking good and I too would be tempted to adjust the borders.

I hope you are having fun visiting the blogs and getting to know the group.

Fiona said...

Your stitching is looking good, I would be tempted to make it symmetrical too.