Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Oh where have you been Roberta???

Hi Everyone, where have I been??? This past month has been busy working in the yard and cleaning out the kitchen cabinets in preparation for a new kitchen remodel.  Stitching unfortunately did not have much priority - I did however get a bit done.  I also have been trying to finish up some projects that where close to completion finished in preparation for a needlework exhibit in September.
 
Stitching is now back in the daily routine, the yard work is almost done, about 50 more bulbs need to be planted and then I am done other than the weekly weeding.  Wanted all to be done before it got to be too hot.
 
Here is how far I have stitched on Dorcas Haynes.
                                  Below is what I have done so far on the Quaker Pincushions.
Hoping to be a much better blogger this coming month of May, but the kitchen is due to be demolitioned sometime next week and then the new cabinets will be in within a week after that!!!

Roberta

3 comments:

Debbie Bauer said...

Your Dorcas Haynes and Quaker pincushion are looking really nice so far. Lucky you getting a new kitchen! We have done a lot of renews and new cupboards are next on my list.
Think how beautiful your flowers will be when they bloom! I need spring to come. We just had another snow storm 2 days ago.(here in Sask. Canada)

Nicola said...

What fun having a new kitchen, all the prep work will be worth it when finished. Would love to see some photos when complete.

I really like the lettering on Dorcas.

Fiona said...

Love the green on Dorcas. The pincushions are so tiny.