Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Posting for Kay Lynn

I started Miss Grace Catlin 1719 last Saturday. I have completed Bands One and Two. I began her third band today, early in the morning, around 2:00 am. I do my best stitching at that time of the day! I am thoroughly enjoying Miss Grace so far. I ordered Manifesto this week, so will soon have two WIP's. I don't get bored that way.

Funny thing about stitching, we stitch for hours, then look at it, and it seems as if we did hardly anything at all! Here is a half-weeks stitching! I have ordered a Millennium Frame, so maybe by my next post, there won't be so many wrinkles!

HAPPY STITCHING EVERYONE!!!

Silkstitcher Kay Lynn Chattanooga TN

Update: Sorry about the picture not posting correctly. I have now updated the picture so everyone can see. Thank you,

3 comments:

Vera said...

Very pretty -- love that blue!

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome to the group Kay Lynn.

Your stitches are perfect and I love the colours of this sampler. I am looking forward to seeing her grow.

Fiona said...

Great stitching, if I stitched at 2am it would be full of personalisation.