Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Progress!

Well I am slow because 1.  I broke my ankle (yes seriously)

2. it was Easter and

3.  because, I am slow.  (And out of excuses).

BUT!

LOOK at my PROGRESS on Elizabeth Raysor!!!  : )




The fabric (from Scarlet Letter) is so nice to work on, very smooth and easy to stitch.

This is a lovely sampler.  I am enjoying myself so much...and I am enjoying seeing everyone's stitching and wonderful walls of samplers!

Happy Stitching, everyone!

Theresa   www.crosstitchcottage.wordpress.com

11 comments:

Krista said...

Looks so pretty, Theresa! I also have the kit for Elizabeth Raysor and now you have made me want to get started. :)

Diana said...

Good progress, take care of your ankle and get some rest.

Pat L said...

Very pretty!

Jenny said...

Lovely sampler Theresa and I hope your ankle is healing.

PoundingSand said...

This is not a race - we will just be slow together!

Funny, having extra time to stitch doesn't necessarily translate to more stitching done. Just keep it up...both the stitching and the leg. Eventually, it will get done.

(Your sister in broken-ankledom...)

Kate

Lelia said...

Oh, how I enjoy seeing progress on this design. It is on my "maybe someday" list!!!!

Kathy said...

Very pretty and you're off to a good start. Hope the ankle heals quickly!

Angie Burrett said...

Lovely sewing Theresa: perhaps - trying to find a plus side of a broken ankle - you will be able to do more stitching whilst resting your leg! Keep smiling and I hope it mends soon!

MoonBeam said...

Such a pretty little start. Look forward to seeing more.

I hope your ankle heals quickly and completely. Ouch!

Bobbi

Nicola said...

Two broken ankles on the blog !! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Elizabeth is such a pretty sampler.

Fiona said...

Elizabeth looks really pretty. Rest up your ankle and stitch till your heart is content.