Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 15 April 2013

Sampler Update

First, I would like you to know how much I enjoy this blog.   It is very inspiring for me and a breath of fresh air in a sometimes hectic day.  Thank you to those that post.

Here is my progress.  The first picture is Sarah Siddall not yet finished.  I ran out of 4624 (dark red) and I am waiting for it to come in.  I have just a little bit left here and there.  The second picture is Grace Catlin.  Note:  The fabric colors are not accurate.  I will begin a new sampler once Sarah is fully complete.  I like to have two samplers to work on at a time or else I get bored.








Enjoy!!

Donna TN

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Both samplers are looking lovely Donna. I love Grace.......she is a sampler I somehow missed......I really don't know how that happened........but she is on my list now...grins........Happy Stitching.

llknbillburg said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I have Grace hanging in my dining room and the other in my stash. Love them both! Laura

samplerlover said...

These are both beautiful samplers Doonna. I have always liked Sarah. There is something about yhe swan with the blue back ground

Fiona said...

Two lovely samplers. You are making great progress on them.

Silkstitcher said...

Your samplers are coming along very nicely! I am also stitching Grace Catlin. I love stitching her! I also like to work on more than one sampler at a time. I have put a grace down for a couple of weeks to start Elizabeth Simon. I can hardly wait to finish her, as she stitched the entire Psalm 23, one of my favorite chapters of Psalms. Keep up your beautiful work!

Cindy L said...

Donna, both your samplers have such pretty colors. Very lovely.

Kevin said...

Both of these are beautiful! I especially love the color schemes in both samplers. Your stitching is lovely.