Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 8 April 2013

The Manifesto WIP 4-7-13

Here is some of the progress I have made on my Manifesto.  This project is so hard to put down and I am just enjoying it so much!   I still need to pick up my Elizabeth Sheffield and Jane Atkinson too and work on them but this one has kept my interest going and I can't put it down.   I should have more done on this but the pollen here is so high and my eyes get a bit irritated with allergies, but still my stitching mojo is going strong!!   Everyone here is making such beautiful progress and I love seeing all of your work!!

5 comments:

Brenda in WI said...

I too have started it and am loving it. I am working on the sun but I too can't put it down. Looking forward to catching up to you.

Cheri said...

It it looking beautiful. I would stay with the project you are currently loving, don't mess with momentum :)

Lanie said...

Beautiful ... and two pretty ladies waiting their turn ... :)

Nicola said...

Well done Debby, you are making such good progress and your sampler is looking good. I am sorry you suffer from hayfever.

Fiona said...

Manifesto is look great, I would stick with it while you are on a roll.