Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 6 May 2013

And all was for an Appel.....

Greetings friends...
I really have been super busy of late.... Seems the last 2months of school get crazy and my stitching time suffers a little..... But, I still have made a small amount of progress on my new SL stitch....
And all was for an appelI have gone back and crossed over almost every stitch plus worked on the snake.... It's killing me to just stitch the outline first.... But, I'm determined!

Everyone is REALLY doing a fantastic job on their samplers.... I love watching amazing progress....

Have a great week,

Faye


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Fiona said...

I totally understand about the last 2 months of school. It is the same here, with lots of different events, reports and parent interviews, we are always ready for the summer break. Your sampler looks great, but I think those figures would freak me out.

Kaisievic said...

Wow!

Nicola said...

You are being so disciplined stitching all the outline first. I would be tempted to place a little colour :o))

Stitch Wizard said...

I would also be tempted to put in a little color just as a reward for all of your efforts on the outlining. I do that when doing background. I will outline something just for something different when filling in background. All Was for an Appil is really a cute project and looks like fun to do. You are doing a great job!

Dawn said...

Love to see the outline first - looking forward to seeing 'the fill'
Thank you for sharing!

Rachel F said...

What a lot you have already accomplished! Looking forward to seeing all those bright colors "fleshing" it out.