Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Almost there!

well Elisabeth Raysor is taking me a little bit longer than I thought...but I am enjoying every stitch!

we are into Spring weather here and gardens and weddings  : 0



right now I am stitching her signature...she chose to stitch hers with alternating colors which I haven't seen before.  In between stitching E. Raysor, I am sewing bridesmaid's dresses  : )

here is where we are today:



I am so close now to a finish, can't wait!  I think a cherry wood frame would look great with this sampler.



I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day!

happy stitching,
Theresa

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Theresa, Your sampler is lovely and how exciting to be so close to a finish :)

Jonette said...

Your stitching is beautiful!

Debbie Bauer said...

Very nice. You are right the cherry wood frame would be perfect.

Nicola said...

I agree with the cherry wood frame for this charming sampler. I hope we get to see some photos of the finished dresses and the actual day.

Fiona said...

A cherry wood frame would compliment the lovely colours in Elizabeth.