Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 2 May 2013

And there goes April.......

What a busy rewarding month. Have had family over from New Zealand in two separate visits this month so have been playing tour guide rather than stitcher in most of my spare time. Would not swap it for anything though.

I have been loving catching up with others finishes and progress on the blogs and adding many more samplers to my ever growing wishlist. I will need to live to be a hundred to get even close to completing all that I have in stash :-)

So to progress on my Scottish Sampler - which I am very much enjoying. The colours and the silk thread makes it such a joy to sit down with. I apologise for the quality of the photo.


My husband and I are off to NZ tomorrow for a weeks R&R its our first wedding anniversary and we are spending a week in Arrowtown and Queenstown where we got married. This time its just us.  While much golf is played by hubby I am intending to sit in our apartment and stitch with a vista of snow capped mountains to look on as required. Bliss.......

Next update there should be much more progress.

5 comments:

Debbie Bauer said...

Very nice. The colors appear very cheerful. What is the name of the Scottish sampler? I hope you enjoy your anniversary.

Faye said...

Beautiful job...

Angie Burrett said...

Have a wonderful trip - and hope you enjoy sewing overlooking beautiful NZ scenery!

Theresa said...

Such pretty colors in your Scottish sampler!

wow...never been to New Z. Enjoy!

Are you taking your stitching with you?

(I find when I take mine along I have good intentions but...)

Fiona said...

The Scottish Samplers seem to have lovely vibrant colours. Maybe it was to compensate for the wet dreary weather. We had snow yesterday and it hasn't stopped raining today.