Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 17 May 2013

Apologies everyone, I have been missing in action. My other stitching took over for a little while but now I am back with a vengeance and the Pattern Record has been picked up again. I love working in monochrome, it is such a nice change. Got 2 five hour train journeys coming up soon so hoping to get a lot more done then.



Also hoping to get more work done on Flamestitch. So will update when have got something to show.     Still loving looking at everyone's work, what an amazing idea you had Nicola, well done!

11 comments:

Krista said...

Beautiful progress, Jennifer! Love this one all in the black.

Nicola said...

That is AMAZING I love it.

Jenny said...

Beautiful work, Jennifer!

Fiona said...

It looks amazing.

N said...

Hi Jennifer,
Is this the Pattern record that SL shows in blues and pinks?
Let me know - beautiful patterns and stitching.
Thanks

Cindy L said...

Absolutely stunning! I had to look this piece up again.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Wonderful, absolutely beautiful!

Jennifer Cameron said...

Yes the chart has this one in pink, blue and green. I thought I would try it in black to make it more striking. So far so good.

janitam said...

Beautiful work

Kevin said...

WOW!! This looks amazing!

Barbara Day said...

Beautiful stitching. The monochrome makes it so crisp and clear.