Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 12 May 2013

As it should be . . .

Just a mini update on my Rebecca Robinson.  Finally had a few scattered periods of time to plan my adjustments, pull out motifs, and restitch them.  Here is the only section I have worked on since my last post:


The motifs have been relocated and I was able to add the cute little over-one ducks and the eagle on her nest.  I also put in another fawn to make the deers a family of four.  The stag is on the other side of the writing.

Wishing you all a productive week!

Rachel

8 comments:

Julierose said...

this is just adorable!! Such cute figures...Julierose

Nicola said...

Looking so good Rachel.

Faye said...

Rachel is moving right along.... Nice job!

Dawn said...

So sweet! Love all the detail.

PoundingSand said...

Love the extra birds!

Kate

Cindy L said...

So lovely!

Fiona said...

Lovely stitching.

Rachel F said...

Sorry to have been confusing in my post. I only put in a second fawn on my own. The other motifs are Rebecca's. I had to pull out stitches because I lost count when I changed the attribution.
Thank you for all your kind comments!