Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 31 May 2013

Color galore.....AAWFAA.....

.....Hello to all......
I'm guessing I am almost one-third completed with the fill-in coloring.... It sure is fun!!!!!

And all was for an Appil

Aren't the colors amazing?????

And all was for an Appil

I fell in love with this regal guy...

And all was for an Appil

Now, I think I had better get some hair on some heads and a little body paint...... !
And all was for an Appil

Hoping everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!!!

Faye
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

12 comments:

Krista said...

Really great progress, Faye!! It really does look like a coloring book! :)

Margotatau said...

The colours are beautiful. Great work. I love it.

Merry Wind Farm said...

Beautiful work, Faye!! You must have so much discipline to be able to do all the outlining first!
Melinda

PoundingSand said...

Crayons are the best fun! I don't know how you managed to wait and finish all the outlining first.

It must be a joy to handle all the colors.

Kate

Rachel F said...

The colors are so stunning! Your progress and self control are inspiring!!!

Nicola said...

So very beautiful Faye. Marsha is an amazing designer and it is such a joy to stitch her samplers.

Kevin said...

Wow! You're making really great progress on this! I love seeing the colors bring it to life as you fill in each section. Beautiful job.

Lanie said...

Great progress, Faye. This one looks like fun! Enjoy!

Fiona said...

It is really starting to come to life as you add the colour.

MoonBeam said...

The work of getting the outlining in place is really paying off now, isn't it? Looks like fun at this point, and the colors are spectacular. Can't wait to see more.

Bobbi

Kielrain said...

Love the colours! You are almost tempting me to get back to mine. :)

Barbara Day said...

NICE! Wonderful colors, and beautiful work.