Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 5 May 2013

Dorothy and Ruth

Here are a couple of pictures, Dorothy in her frame and small progress on Manifesto. I have a
also worked just a teensy bit on Ruth Bacheler.

I have been busy and working on a few other projects so my Scarlet Letter work has suffered, and then I keep following all the samplers on the blogs so I keep wanting to do all of those too!! I am afraid there just aren't enough hours in the days, but that doesn't keep me from drooling. I won't get much stitching done this week, I will be gone the entire week for a work meeting. This time it is San Diego at a very nice looking resort so I won't complain too much!!

So thank you to everyone for the posts with all your beautiful samplers, I love all of them.





6 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Fiona said...

Dorothy looks stunning in her frame. Nice new start and the more I see Manifesto the more I want to take the plunge and buy it. Enjoy your trip.

Kaisievic said...

I love Manifesto and I plan to order it and seeing everyone's stitching such as yours makes me want it more. But like you I have stalled on my SL stitching as I have been involved in other projects. It is all great fun, isn't it?

Enjoy your work trip to San Diego.

hugs, Kaye

Kaisievic said...

I love Manifesto and I plan to order it and seeing everyone's stitching such as yours makes me want it more. But like you I have stalled on my SL stitching as I have been involved in other projects. It is all great fun, isn't it?

Enjoy your work trip to San Diego.

hugs, Kaye

Lanie said...

Sonja, your "Dorothy" is beautiful. I love the vintage look of her.
Ruth Bacheler is a wonderfully cheerful sampler ... I hope you enjoy stitching her!

Nicola said...

You have chosen a beautiful frame for Dorothy. You must be so pleased how she turned out.