Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 27 May 2013

E. Raysor on vacation (or, I brake for weddings!)

Hello fellow stitchers,

just a quick note...E. Raysor is on hold for a bit while we held our first family wedding!
I wanted to show you  a photo of the girls (four of my girls) and the dresses I made....



these are my five daughters....here is the oldest girl, the bride (it was very windy yesterday!)



here are our five boys (no... I didn't have to make their shirts and ties! : )



(and, now you see why I stitch.... it is relaxing in a busy household like ours!)

here is my husband and myself  (not a great picture....we aren't too smiley in this one....but this is pre-wedding....(we are smiling in the after-ceremony photos!)
  I thought you all would enjoy seeing what one of your fellow stitchers looks like  : )


there...that is enough pictures and I promise to post an Elisabeth Raysor update soon!
Theresa

7 comments:

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

I am amazed you have any time for stitching! What a beautiful family and only nine more weddings to go. You can hire yourself out as a wedding planner after that! Irene xxx

Cheri said...

I love wedding pictures, what a lovely family you have. Congratulations to the bride and groom and to you parents.

Elizabeth said...

Lovely pictures of a lovely family wedding. Thank you for sharing.

Debbie Bauer said...

You have a beautiful family! Congratulations to the bride and groom.

Nicola said...

I enjoyed seeing your wedding photos. You and your husband must be so proud of your children.

brod'attitude said...

A beautiful familly. Congratulations

Fiona said...

Thanking for sharing. You have a beautiful family and you did an amazing job on the dresses.