Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 18 May 2013

Elizabeth Harborne

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 3...
did not get much stitching done today - not feeling well, spending way too much time on the computer on Ning groups, avoiding decisions about the colors of this sampler... so, here is today's "progress"...notice that I avoided making a decision on the light blue /dark blue dyelot.... I figured that if I stitch some of the other colors and bands in, it will make it easier to decide... the green is 'interesting'...wish  the photograph provided with the chart was bigger...

Earlier this afternoon... the rest of the 2nd band has to be stitched in light blue  

Finished stitching band 3 in the last half hour...

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Your stitches are exquisite. I am enjoying seeing her grow. I hope you are feeling better soon.

PoundingSand said...

Have you considered scanning the color photo and printing your own enlargement?

Kate

Fiona said...

Your sampler is progressing well. Feel better soon.

Kevin said...

I love how delicate and clean this looks!! Perfection!
Hope you're feeling better ASAP!! I can totally relate to getting sucked into CyberLand -- I've been on this iPad now for HOURS. It's really unbelievable how time passes so quickly when I "just sign on to check my email" and then realize its several HOURS later!! Eek!