Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 25 May 2013

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 6

Progress - Day 6

After my post on the "critters"  I received a nice comment from Marsha , owner of Scarlet Letter that the critters were 'wild boars'.  So, now I have to figure out if there is any symbolism linked to that.
Stitching the next band will be on hold because the charted design and the picture show discrepancies and I plan to continue after hopefully getting some clarifications from Marsha.
I will skip past this next band for now continue on - still not well at all so things are so much slower....
I had planned to post the latest progress yesterday but then didn't get around to it so here it is...

Day 6 Progress
The Song of my Needle

still can't resist the urge to center things along the width - the half motif on the left is not charted and I may take it out after stitching more bands and then evaluating it afterwards. 
I am glad that I changed out the blue ... you can see the original dyelot of the light blue on the first band... I will restitch that band also - just want to continue stitching for now...
Stitching and 'researching how to blog' have been a bit slow these past few days... still not feeling 100% and plan to rest as much as possible this weekend so that I can get back to a normal routine by next week. I do however appreciate all your kind comments - still learning about the ins and outs of blogging so really like the encouragement.

6 comments:

Faye said...

Your progress is amazing!

Nicola said...

You are making wonderful progress and I am finding it very interesting.

Marlene said...

Love the wild boars!!!
I'll have to check into this sampler.
The second blue is much more striking.
Keep up the great progress!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Wonderful progress. Love your colors.

I haven't been able to stitch for awhile and I am glad I can come to this blog to see all the fabulous works.

MoonBeam said...

Wow, great progress in a short time. Nice going. I, too, think changing the blue was a smart choice.

Feel better...

Bobbi

Fiona said...

Great progress, hope you feel better soon.