Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 7

Hope you all had a good long weekend... I did not get as much done as I had planned but did get some stitching in yesterday.
Here are some pictures of my progress  (more on my blog -  http://thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com/)



Elizabeth Harborne - Day 7
The Song of my Needle
 
Elizabeth Harborne - Day 7
The Song of my Needle
Still trying to figure all this 'blogging stuff'out... it all takes quite a bit of time to do it all well... thanks for understanding .... I am enjoying working on this sampler and am happy to be working on samplers in general!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

So, you have been only working on this 7days????? I am amazed at the things everyone else gets accomplished. Looking lovely. Now off to check out your blog.....

Marlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlene said...

This sampler is intriguing. So much detail and color.
This is another one for my list. This ranks as #2 now.
You have gotten a lot done. Good work!
It is lovely.

Marlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicola said...

Your progress is amazing and beautiful.

Fiona said...

You achieve so much in a day. I'm sure you will be finished it in no time.