Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Elizabeth Sheffield Has Come Out of Hiding

I want to go back and stitch on my Elizabeth Sheffield sampler so here is a photo of Elizabeth on my Ultimate Tabletop Stand by Wooden Treasures. Elizabeth has been neglected for awhile so I am going to try and make some good progress on her.  Cindy L. showed her beautiful progress and inspired me to want to get mine finished too.  I am working on my Manifesto too but it is time to add more stitches to poor Elizabeth as I really love this sampler so much and want her to hang up in my home.  It has been this sampler that helped me to master stitching over one on 40 ct. fabric too.

6 comments:

Debbie Bauer said...

Love this sampler. I have checked out the stand and like it. Will have more time next month to decide.( this is a really busy time for me at work right now)

Jenny said...

I love this sampler too! Your Elizabeth is looking lovely.

Nicola said...

So difficult when you are torn between samplers to know which one to work on. All your projects are favourites of mine.

Cindy L said...

So glad to see you are stitching again on Elizabeth because you were my inspiration to start her sampler.

Fiona said...

It is always hard to choose what to stitch on as we always want to get things finished and ready to hang.

Kevin said...

Looks fantastic! The frame you're using looks like it's great as well. Keep up the fantastic work on Elizabeth.