Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Elizabeth Sheffield

Hello,


       So close to a finish! I just have one more over 1 flower, some leaves and a few inches of border to complete. I have so enjoyed working on Elizabeth and like a good book hate to see it come to an end.


But then again there is the joy of starting a new project. I will try and finish Ann Greanawalt that I worked along side Elizabeth next.

Happy stitching,

Cindy

8 comments:

Jenny said...

How exciting to be so close to a finish! Your Elizabeth is just beautiful!

Merry Wind Farm said...

Beautiful! What an amazing accomplishment!
Melinda

Fiona said...

Being close to finishing is always exciting.

Jonette said...

Beautiful!!! This is in my stash pile that I hope to get to one of these days...

Debbie Bauer said...

Gorgeous! This is also in my stash.

Nicola said...

So very, very beautiful. You should be very proud of this one.

Lanie said...

Very pretty, Cindy! Enjoy your final stitches on this lovely sampler!

Kevin said...

Beautiful job!!